Artisan Jewelry Gift Certificate Giveaway
$25 Gift Certificate
From Zeba Collection ($25 value) – Open worldwide
I have purchased Ad spots in few magazines; however, I am having a hard time deciding which ad I should use. Help me pick an Ad for a chance to be entered in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate from my Etsy Shop. Gift certificates must be redeemed through my etsy shop only toward the purchase of products listed in the online shop.
Rules to Enter:Leave a comment with answers to the following Questions. Make sure to mention the add number and your email in your comment.
1) How old are you?
2) Which one of these Ads is more likely to persuade you to visit my online shop?
Add # 1
Add # 2
Add # 3
Add # 4
Add # 5
Please leave each in a separate comment (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
- Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment with a link to your post.
- Extra Entry for following this blog
- Extra Entry for subscribing
- Purchase something from my store during the contest.
This Giveaway has ended.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Odds of winning depend on the eligible number of entries received for each drawing.
- Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
- Prize winners will be notified by their registered e-mail. Winners must respond within 3 days with their valid shipping address, or the prize is forfeit and a new winner will be selected.
- By accepting a prize, all winners agree that the Host may post his/her name on the "Previous Winners" page and in any and all media, including future advertising or publicity, without further consideration or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting a prize, all winners agree that the Host, affiliated merchants, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other persons, including (without limitation) injuries, loss or damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages or losses to property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this promotion.