All the work in the garden has put me in a fall mood. Here is some fall fruit and vegetable finds on Etsy and a great acorn squash recipe. Let me know what you think of the recipe.
- Warm the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cut the acorn squash in half and take out the seeds.
- Get a casserole dish and fill it up with about an inch of water. Place each half of the squash face down in the dish.
- Cook in the oven for an hour.
- Take it out of the oven and turn the squash halves over. Sprinkle them with cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice and cloves. I personally, do not like to add these spices, but everyone else in our house like it.
- In a separate dish, melt equal amounts of butter and brown sugar together and spoon it in the squash.
- Bake the squash again in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Serve it warm.
| Brussel Sprouts 4x6 fine art... |
| Avocado Adorable - Still Lif... |
| Cabbage Necklace |
| Vintage New England Hand Mad... |
| Tomato tea pot makes your te... |
| Vintage Onion Salt and Peppe... |
| Amigurumi crocheted Apple |
| Colorful Vintage Paper Mache... |
| September 1st, Morning |
| Fruit of the Earth - Sugar B... |
| Organic Heirloom Beautiful C... |
| Harvest Indian Corn Fine Art... |
| Group of Velvet Faux Fruits ... |
| Sweet Red Wine Caramel Apple... |
| Rustic Farmhouse Cutting Boa... |
| DaSweetZpot MEMBRILLO QUINCE... |